Saturday, October 1, 2011

The spleen and liver enlargement. (Hepatosplenomegaly)

Common Home Remedies for liver and spleen enlargement, splenomegaly include , Aloe Vera juice (20 ml) at least two times a day.

Mustard Seed: This is one of the most effective natural remedies for natural remedies for the liver and spleen enlargement, splenomegaly. Grind the seeds and have at least 3 grams twice a day.

Natural oil extracted from mustard seed, or buy a mustard seed oil and natural way to apply the affected area with this massage oil.

Bitter gaurd juice, some people rated this as the most effective remedies for liver and spleen, splenomegaly. Add a little salt a in bittr gaurd this juice half and take it often as possible.


Papaya: Take papaya as much as possible, and eventually, you will see positive results.


Bombax Ceiba flowers: Take 15 ml of the decoction of the flowers three times a day.


Eggplant: Take the eggplant as possible. These plants are evaluated in the world as one of the easiest and most effective remedies in the house of an enlarged spleen and liver, the spleen.


Sacred fig leaves: Mash five mature leaves from this figure the filtrate mixed with the sugar solution in approximately ¼ of a liter of water and take twice a day.


There are several liver and spleen enlargement, splenomegaly home remedies has proven effective. Enlargement of the spleen and liver is often not a disease itself but as a symptom of another underlying disease or infection.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
    of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Here is my blog post ... movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously like your web-site but you have to test the spelling on quite a
    few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in
    finding it very troublesome to tell the reality however
    I'll surely come back again.

    Here is my blog :: Home Business Owner

    ReplyDelete

Please comment this post to improve this blog